Wednesday, April 12, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION / GROCERIES

WEDNESDAY
4-12-2023 









I got the mail this morning when Hubby drove me down to the box. We got another billing from that fucking shitty ass insurance company Farmers. They are STILL billing us for $25 late fee when we had already cancelled the insurance.

So I filed a complaint with the Nevada Department of Insurance Commission. I sent letters to EVERY address for Farmers that I could find to give them info that we are NOT paying a late fee for insurance we cancelled.

Then Wilson and I walked down to the mailbox to mail all 5 letters. We walked to the grassy area where Wilson pooped and I picked it up.

We came home and I was exhausted from the walk and the heat. 

I got home and went thru my personal email and found out that our fucking stupid insurance company AETNA is not paying for Hubby's hearing aids. Supposedly they only go thru a very shady Florida company only. Fucking assholes. Fucking cheating pieces of shit assholes. I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES.They exist only to steal money from you.

I went out to the back yard to pick up dog poo. It was getting VERY WINDY.

When I got inside, Hubby and Tater were there. Hubby said he brought Tater home and then had to pick somebody up to get his UTV.

At Noon, USPS guy delivered eBay order for the shop; Amazon order for Yoshida's sauce 2 bottles. 

At 1:30PM, the UPS guy delivered my new contacts. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

No comments: