Saturday, April 22, 2023

FRIDAY / HOT / TATER STAYS HOME / RUN TAPE TO HUBBY / NAILS

FRIDAY
4-21-2023
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed out the armoire. 
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home. He had gotten a bath last night and is clean.
 
I did bookwork.
 
At 2:20PM, I left to take packing tape down to the shop for Hubby.

Then I went over to get my nails done at GS Nails. I took along the iPhone 11 for Andy to give to his son when he visits Vietnam in May.
 
Then I came back home. Stopped at Dairy Queen to get Blizzards. 
 
At home, I gave treats to the dogs and let them out.
 
Hubby got home late at 6PM.
 
We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: