Tuesday, April 18, 2023

TUESDAY / BOOKWORK / CLEANERS /JEEP WON'T START

TUESDAY
4-18-2023 





I got up at 4AM to potty and sleep on the sofa. Hubby threw a red blanket over me when he got up with the dogs. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

Up at 6:20AM. 

I got dressed. Helped make the bed. Played with Sage red light on the bed.

I made latte for Hubby. I drank water. Tummy feels bad.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I started doing bookwork.
 
Then I put dirty laundry in washer. Cleaned up kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher.
 
I brought the garbage can inside from the street. 
 
I cleaned up the cat litter, put the bag in the garbage can.  I vacuumed up all the cat litter in the armoire.
 
Tater and Hubby left for the shop early. He had to go get the charger for the Jeep because IT DIED AGAIN!
 
Hubby and Tater came back with the charger. Hubby put the charger on the Jeep.

They left again.

I did bookwork. Wilson went outside to nap. I picked up dog poo.

I took all the garbage out from the bathrooms, kitchen, and office.

I did more bookwork. I took things out to the garage for the cleaners.

The cleaners were supposed to be here by 1:30PM, they did not show. 

Hubby called at 3PM and said he was coming home. He reminded me to order more tire gauges.

No comments: