Sunday, April 09, 2023

SUNDAY/ TRAIL RIDE TO BEAVER DAM / LOTTERY TICKETS / WENDYS /ORDER SWAG / DOGS TO DOG PARK

SUNDAY
4-9-2023
EASTER 



 
High of 85F degrees today.
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was still sleeping in bed. I let him sleep until 7:30AM. Then I started making lattes.

Hubby got up and make breakfast eggs for dogs. He fed them and let them out for potty.

I made breakfast french toast and fed some to the dogs. Hubby said it was moldy bread, but I did not smell it. 

I did bookwork. I cleaned up kitchen counter. I made the bed and put dirty laundry in washer. I started dishwasher. Hubby sat on the sofa watching TV.

Then at 9AM, I told him we should go on our ride. We locked all the doors, changed clothes. Left dogs at home. Drove down to the shop, got the Can Am out and left the truck at the shop.

Got gasoline, then drove out past Polaris to get on the trail. Drove to Beaver Dam. Lots of bumps. got lottery tickets at Beaver Dam. Hubby said hello to Bill there. They were making breakfast for customers at the Dam Bar.

Then we rode back. Threw out some rotten oranges I found in the bottom seat of the UTV. Threw out the supposedly moldy bread. 

At the shop, we put away the UTV. 

Drove the truck to the gasoline station and got fuel. Drove to Wendy's and got salads & burgers/chicken nuggets for the dogs.

Gave Hubby some fries on the way back on Hardy. He said they were delicious.
 
We watched TV some show about Strange Inheritance, ate our salads. At 3PM, we drove to the Car Wash at Walmart and washed the truck. Drove the dogs down to the dog park, There were no other dogs there. Tater was disappointed, but he ran around a lot.
 
When I loaded Wilson into the truck, he had diarrhea all over his butt and legs. I had to clean him with wipes.

We drove home. Hubby put away clean clothes and dishes. I put his premium Spotify account on his phone again.
 
We opened the front door. Fresh air. 

Dogs took naps.




No comments: