Friday, April 14, 2023

FRIDAY / WARM / TATER STAYS HOME

FRIDAY
4-14-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6:15AM. Heard Hubby making breakfast eggs for dogs. He had let the dogs out for potty this morning.
 
I got up and made lattes. Feel hung over. Can't take melatonin. Also, my vision is blurry. Changed contacts a couple times.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. We made the bed. Hubby played red light with Sage. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I cleaned up kitchen counter and put dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.

I put out dog beds as it was already warm and sunny. I picked up dog poo.

Sat down with Hubby to watch morning news.

Hubby called TDS to get our price lowered on internet service since they tripled it after a 2-year discount expired. They would only agree to double the price if we signed a 3 year contract.

Tater stayed home today as the guys are going out for lunch and Tater just got cleaned last night. His white is SO white and pretty.

Hubby left at 8:45AM. I rode with him in the truck to mail Yogi Window Cleaning bill at the mailbox. Then I walked back home.

I did bookwork until 11AM.
 
I did laundry. Put Tater's clean blanket outside to dry. I put in the comforter to wash.
 
USPS guy delivered my magnets at 11:30AM.

No comments: