Thursday, April 13, 2023

THURSDAY / COOLER / RAIN AT 10PM

THURSDAY
4-13-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Awake at 6AM when Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
I got up at 6:15AM and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Then I put dirty laundry in washer and started it. 
 
I cleaned up kitchen counter and put dishes in dishwasher.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 
 
Helped Hubby make the bed. 
 
We watched morning news on TV.
 
I put Tater's collar on him and he played with Robert - running butt down. It is warmer now and he does not need his sweatshirt for work.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter and took a bag of garbage out to the can. 
 
Hubby drove me down to the mailbox where I picked up more metal flowers that had been delivered. We need to weld stems & paint flowers. 
 
I walked back home. Gave Wilson a turkey tenderloin snack.
 
I ordered more turkey tenderloin snacks from Amazon. I put clothes in dryer. 
 
I did bookwork until 10AM. 
 
I slept from 2PM to 4:30PM. Felt awful.Wilson stayed outside the whole time. He was sunning his belly. Sleeping in the shade of the side porch.

Hubby stopped at Dairy Queen to pick up dinner. He got home late because he waited for the guys to go out and rescue Oscar who had over-turned his UTV with friends up in the desert. 

Hubby got home at 7PM. We ate dinner. Watched TV.

Hubby had already been snoring on the sofa. Hubby took a shower with Tater. We took some Melatonin to sleep.

Sat on the porch after Tater got dried off. It was cool and breezy, but all of a sudden wind picked up and it rained hard. We sat outside until it stopped raining at 10:15PM.

Went to bed.
 


No comments: