Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TUESDAY / HOUSE CLEANING / WENDYS / SHOP / NAP

TUESDAY
4-25-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM when I heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs & feeding them. He let them out for potty.
 
I slept until 6:15AM when Sage came and woke me up. She crawled all over me and let me pet her.
 
I got up and went potty. Dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
Tater napping after breakfast.
 
T NAPPING
 
 
Hubby ordered some parts on his iPad then called Rough Country to put in an order because their website is still down.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I put Tater's collar on him. Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM. 

I cleaned kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

I put dirty clothes in washer and started them. Put clean clothes away.

I did bookwork.
 
I put the comforter in the washer and washed it. Put it in the dryer. It took a long time to dry.

I picked up dog poo. Got all the garbage together. Spilled the garbage in the front bathroom, so had to vacuum it up. Vacuumed up the cat litter in the armoire. Took all of it out to the garbage. 

Cleaned up everything from the house and put it in the garage temporarily so the cleaners can clean. 

Cleaners got here at 12:30PM, so Wilson and I left. 

Drove to Wendys. Had to sit in line behind 12 cars!!!
 
WAITING IN LINE AT WENDY'S
 

Got our food, stopped to say HI to Ralph as he was driving his golf cart around the gas pumps. Wilson and I drove to the shop. Gave hamburgers & fries to the guys. 

I gave clean water to Tater. Wilson drank a lot of water. I took the dogs out to potty, but neither of them tried to potty.

Sat on the recliner chair and browsed my iPhone. Wilson and Tater sat on the sofa. Hubby came over to sit.
 
At 1:30PM, Wilson and I drove back home. 
 
Unloaded everything from the Jeep. Let Wilson out to potty. 
 
I brought everything back inside from the garage. Put it all back.
 
I was exhausted. Did not feel good. Collapsed on the sofa and slept until Wilson barked. Got up and checked everything at 4PM. Hubby was not home yet.  

Went back to sleep. Wilson was inside the house.Wilson barked again at 5PM. Hubby finally home for the night. Tater is filthy and needs a bath.

Hubby made Ramen noodles for dinner.

We sat on the sofa and watched TV.

I was hurting, so I took a marijuana gummy and took a hot bath.

Then Hubby gave Tater a bath in the shower at 10PM. I helped dry him off. Then I went to bed. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.
 

No comments: