Saturday, April 22, 2023

SATURDAY / HOT / WASH TRUCK / DEPOSIT CHECK / UPS STORE / DOG PARK / RIDE MOTORCYCLES

SATURDAY
4-22-2023 
 
 
 
 
 
Took us forever to fall asleep last night. I took a marijuana cookie and finally we went to bed at 1AM. Hubby had taken a gummy marijuana and melatonin.
 
I slept until 9AM. Sage got up on the bed beside me and I started  petting her and she purred up a storm.

Finally got up and dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
Hubby was watching Automotive TV shows on TV. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. I took dirty clothes to washer. 
 
I made an onion bagel for myself. We watched TV. 

At 10AM, we loaded the dogs into the truck and drove to Walmart Car Wash to wash truck. Then Hubby deposited a check from the shop at America First CU inside Walmart. It took him 30 minutes. I was in the sun the whole time, just burning.

Finally, we drove to The UPS Store to return parts to Super ATV. Hubby was pissed because it cost $167 to return them and it was Super ATVs fault that they sent the wrong parts.

Drove to the dog park. There was 1 little pitbull grey puppy named Bonsai that was there with a guy. SUCH A CUTE PUPPY. All grey except for white toes. 

Then a big black dog came. Tater ran everywhere. The little pitbull puppy played with Wilson.

We left because it was 79 degrees F and Tater was already too hot with running. 

Drove home and Hubby made brown rice with grilled chicken for the dogs. He made Jambalaya with the Wendys chili we got the other day.

We watched Strange Inheritance on TV.

Rode our bikes thru the new development. Found 4 golf balls for the cats to play with.

Got back home and gave treats to dogs. 

We watched TV. 

I ate a marijuana cookies. Hubby had melatonin with a gummy. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: