Monday, April 10, 2023

MONDAY / WARM! /

MONDAY
4-10-2023
 
 
 
 
Awake at 5AM, went potty, but back to sleep. Then up at 7AM. Hubby did not want to get up as he was still tired. 
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby warmed the dog breakfast eggs in the microwave and fed them. 
 
Then we sat down to watch morning news on TV.
 
Hubby & Tater left in the black dually for the dog park & the shop.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.
 
I put dirty laundry in washer and started it.
 
I did bookwork until 11:30AM when Hubby was supposed to be here. I printed out my paperwork for the Dr's office.  I had to call Hubby and remind him to come get me for my eye surgery.

He was late. Brought the FMF instead of his truck (it was getting ceramic coated).

We drove to the Dr's office in the Jeep. We got there at 11:45AM for my NOON appointment. I gave them my paperwork and medical info. However, we had to wait. And wait. And wait. Because the office was FULL. At least 12 other people there. After 30 minutes we left because they were still calling other people. I am DONE PLAYING THE WAITING GAVE AT DOCTOR'S OFFICES. FUCK THAT.

We drove back home. Hubby had lunch. He made me a cheese sandwich.

Hubby left at 12:45PM. 

I did more bookwork. Dogs were outside. Then they came inside. At 1:36PM, Sinaloa Lawncare came and were only here 5 minutes blowing. I had to catch them before they left to clean up the huge plant outside and plant the other little plants everywhere. 

I cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed. Pour more cat litter in the container. Picked up dog poo outside. 

I dragged the garbage can out to the street.

Hubby finally got home at 6:32PM.
 
We watched Animal Control on HULU. 
 
I took a hot bath and went to bed at 9:30PM. 

Hubby came to bed at 10PM. I thought it was midnight because I had been sleeping so heavily.

At Midnight, I got up and slept on the sofa.
 

No comments: