Sunday, April 02, 2023

SUNDAY / HUBBY GOES ON HELICOPTER RIDE IN ZION WITH MARK /

SUNDAY
4-2-2023 




I was on the sofa sleeping at 5AM. Went potty in the front room.

Hubby got up and put the dogs out 6AM. He left Wilson out because he would not come inside. 

I got up at 6:30AM and let Wilson inside when he was clawing at the door.

Wilson slept with me on the sofa for a few minutes. 

Then I got up and went to the bedroom. Put Wilson on the bed. Slept there for a few minutes.
 
I got up again and went potty. Then I got dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
I put dirty laundry in the washer. 
 
I put away dirty dishes in dishwasher. 
 
I vacuumed up cat litter. 
 
It is a warm day, so I open the front door and the back screen.
 
Hubby gets up and feeds breakfast eggs to the dogs. 
 
We change the bedding on the bed. I put it with the laundry and start the washer. 
 
I put away clean laundry. I fill dog & cat bowls with water. I pick up dog poo outside. 
 
My back hurts on the lower left side. Probably slept badly on that side.
 
Hubby watches Automotive shows on TV. I do bookwork. I paid payments that I forgot about yesterday.
 
Hubby packed some snacks and his sweatshirt. He walked up to Mark's house at 10AM. 
 
I did bookwork. I watched TV for a while. I warmed up a bagel with cream cheese. I made more latte for myself. I put laundry in dryer. Dogs went in and out, in and out. Nice warm day outside so they slept on their dog beds, sunning their bellys.
 
I texted Kerry.  

I watched TV.
 
I did bookwork.

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.



No comments: