Monday, December 30, 2019

TWO DAYS BEFORE 2020

DECEMBER 30 2019
MONDAY

Got up at 3AM with severe endometriosis cramps. Had to take a hot bath. Robert came in to sit beside me.

Afterwards, I sat on the sofa watching re-runs of The Twilight Zone. But I fell asleep after 2 shows.

Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. I finally woke up at 7AM when he sat down on the sofa to eat his breakfast burrito.

I got up and made lattes. Hubby had already fed the dogs.

Hubby got dressed & cleaned the cat litter.

KR said Spencer got his Dinosaur in box from Amazon. It was on their side porch.

Spencer's Box Delivered


The Got Bugs guy came at 8AM. We put the dogs in their kennel and the guy sprayed everywhere; inside and outside.

Hubby got a text from John, the neighbor asking if he could run him to Lowe's in St George to pick up a new air compressor for his garage.

They left at 10AM and arrived back at 2:30PM. Hubby had gotten some surprise presents for me at Walmart.

Hubby made Ants-On-A-Log for me, but spilled the raisins on the floor. Then he dropped the bag! Wilson tried to eat the raisins but we got him out of the kitchen.



Hubby wrapped the birthday presents at the dining room table.

KR texted that Spencer had received his present. It had been delivered by Amazon.

Hubby and I walked down to get the mail.

I took a shower because I was sweaty stinky.


No comments: