Tuesday, December 03, 2019

ANOTHER DAY POST HEALING

TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 3 2019

Slept on the recliner/sofa last night. I made it until 3AM when I got up to potty.

Then went back to bed. Up at 6AM when Hubby let the dogs outside.

I made lattes. Put the breakfast egg bake in the oven after I turned it on for 350 degrees.

I took a hot shower because I was all sweaty again.

Weighed myself, took my temp. Got dressed in shorts.

Sat on the sofa and ate Yogurt, drank latte.

Hubby picked up dog poo, cat litter, took the garbage out for pick-up. They were early again today.

Hubby vacuumed, made the bed. I took off the dirty sheets & comforter so we could wash them.

We sat on the sofa watching TV - Vera. Hubby made lunch at 11:30AM.

He put away clean clothes.

I called Grand Canyon Railway to find out the charge on my credit card, finally talked to Hubby and they had said they had the card on-file for the additional days that the dogs had stayed in Kennel during my Hospital Stay in Flagstaff.

I paid our Met Life Vehicle Insurance for the year.

No comments: