Friday, December 20, 2019

REST ALL DAY

FRIDAY
12-20-2019

Up at 3AM with bad cramps. Took a hot bath.

Then back to bed on the sofa.

Up at 6AM when Hubby took the dogs out for a potty walk on leashes.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made a latte for Hubby. I had toast & applesauce for breakfast.

I passed out on the sofa for a couple hours after breakfast.

Hubby kept checking on me.

In the afternoon, Hubby took the dogs for a walk in the park. He ran into Dana & Gunther who were playing there.

Hubby saw the window contractor and had him cover over to check our window in the bedroom. Contractor said that it needs to be replaced.

I slept the rest of the afternoon.

Went to pick up mail at 3PM. John was out talking with the neighbor. Hubby said Hello to him and talked for a while. We walked home very slowly. I was not feeling well.

At home, I fell asleep again.

Watched TV all day.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: