Saturday, December 07, 2019

I AM MISSING XMAS HAPPENINGS

SATURDAY
12-7-2019

Hubby put the dogs out at 5AM, gave Wilson his meds because the dog was honking.

I got up and covered Hubby up with the soft blanket that Carmen gave me. He was sitting outside in the chair with the dogs sleeping on the dog bed outside.

Dogs came back inside, Hubby sat on the sofa and we both slept with the dogs for 2 more hours until 7AM.

I got up and made lattes.

Then I took a shower.

Hubby warmed up breakfast bake for the dogs.

I came out and sat on the sofa, drinking my latte and eating yogurt.

Tater sat on the dining room rug and watched us.

Tater Watching


Hubby had a sore back and sat on the heating pad for a while. Then he did laundry and vacuumed. He took out the garbage and picked up dog poo.

Hubby and I walked down to the mailbox to get mail. My big daily walk!

We got the Xmas lights out and Hubby put them out around the back fence. I put up the blow-ups.

It rained while we were putting up lights.

Hubby made me dinner.

Watched some more TV.

Went to bed at 10PM. I tried sleeping in bed, but I can't breathe well and it hurts too much with pressure tearing apart my chest.

Got up and went into the living room to sleep on the recliner.

I sweat a lot.

No comments: