Friday, December 06, 2019

IMPACTED BOWELS AND LOSS OF ELECTRICITY

FRIDAY
12-6-2019

Woke at 6AM after sleeping on the sofa last night. Wilson was honking and Hubby gave him his meds and let the dogs outside. Hubby warmed up breakfast bake & fed dogs.

I continued to sleep until 7AM.

Got up and made lattes. I had some jello because yogurt was boring.

Then Hubby warmed me up our leftovers from yesterday. I hate eating pork now. I did not eat the sausages - gave them to the dogs. I ate eggs, hashbrowns, and pancakes.

I sat around, still too tired from yesterday to do anything. Lots of sweating and feeling awful. Wish I could get my hair done next week, but Brianna does not have any appointments until the following week.

I tried going to potty at 10AM. But was impacted. Need to remember to keep taking the stool softeners.

Electricity went out at 11AM. Next door neighbor said maybe landscapers cut an electric wire on Falcon Ridge Parkway.

I tried going potty, but no success. Then I had to take a hot bath to clean off.

Sat on the sofa while looking at iPhone.

Then Hubby went outside to pick up dog poo.

When the electricity finally came on at 1PM, we started dishes and turned on fireplace. Watched TV for a while.

Hubby called Ashley Home Furniture to get mattress traded out. The guy said that he will order or see if they have one in stock and get it delivered.

Walked down to get mail at 6PM.


No comments: