Sunday, December 29, 2019

NO PAIN IN MORNING/GOING SWIMMING

SUNDAY
12-29-2019

Got up at 7AM. I had finally slept. This was the first morning that I woke up and did not feel extreme pain everywhere or in my chest. Finally.

Made lattes. Hubby got up and made eggs for dogs. He fed them. He made his breakfast burrito..

I had bagel with applesauce.

Then I was tired and watched TV while Hubby did laundry and cleaned cat litter. He vacuumed. I did laundry.

We rested all day long.

Then at 4PM, we decided to go swimming.

Said "Hi" to Kirk who was exercising, then Nancy - our neighbor came out of the dance studio to ask about my health. On the way into the lockers, I saw Becka and told her about my heart attack.

There were nasty little kids (3 girls) who were screaming and squealing in the pool. We forgot that kids can swim from 3-5.

We asked at the front desk and the kids are "supposed to be OUT of the building by 5PM".

The little rats did not leave with their father or grandfather until 5:15PM. The sign that indicates no children in the hot spa was removed and now they are allowed in the hot spa. Which is a pissing disappointment. Kids like to piss in the water.

We as adults were not allowed to "act boisterous or throw things" in the pool outside this past summer, but these little brats were throwing balls and screaming boisterously. I need to bring this up to the HOA.

Driving home the opposite way, we encountered more Xmas lights that were very pretty. Drove thru a couple different neighborhoods.

At home, we gave the dogs ham when we arrived. They went potty. We sat down and watched TV for the rest of the night. I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: