Saturday, December 21, 2019

HUBBY TOOK CAMPER TO STORAGE

SATURDAY
12/21/2019

Slept in bed all night long.

Got up and took a shower. Made latte for Hubby.

Had toast & applesauce for breakfast.

Hubby did laundry, dishes, picked up cat litter, picked up dog poo.

Hubby took dogs out to potty. He made them eggs for breakfast and fed them.

I fell asleep on the sofa.

Then Hubby left at 10AM to take the camper to storage at Jose's lot. He also stopped at Walmart to get some groceries. Milk, cream cheese, garlic bread.

Hubby was home by 1:30PM.

Hubby had taken Tater with him and I was left with Wilson. I took Wilson out for potty, but he whined the entire time that Hubby & Tater were gone.

I took another nap when Hubby got home. He put away groceries.

We watched TV.

At 4PM, we took a walk to get mail. Got a Xmas card from KR & Spencer.

Tater took off after a rabbit, broke his leash. Hubby had to run get him while Wilson was on his leash. I stopped to talk with XXX.

Then Hubby watched his Automotive shows for about 2 hours.

We had meatballs & garlic bread with ants-on-a-log for dinner.

I took another painkiller.

No comments: