Sunday, December 15, 2019

PUT UP LIGHTS/LONG WALK/SNOW IN MOUNTAINS

SUNDAY
12-15-2019

Woke up at 5AM when Hubby started shaking my hand and asking if I was asleep or dead. Wilson had jumped on me and was pawing at me.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them outside.

It had snowed in Mountains.

Snow On Mountains


Then Hubby started laundry. He vacuumed, picked up cat litter, picked up dog poo.

We watched TV.

Dogs On Sofa


Hubby made Tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwich for lunch while I took a shower.

We went outside around 1PM to hang up lights and put more lights on the "river".

I put some lights on the back fence.

We rested for a while and watched more TV.

Then around 3PM, we took a walk around the neighborhood with the dogs. Down to the dead-end and then to the park. I was tired and had to have Hubby take Wilson's leash.

At home, we watched TV some more. I was exhausted and took a nap.

Robert Enjoying The View From The Bed


Hubby made baked potatoes for dinner.

We watched Christmas Vacation.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: