Sunday, December 08, 2019

BORING SUNDAY WITH RAIN

SUNDAY
12-8-2019

Woke up at 5AM when Hubby let the dogs outside. Then went back to sleep. Wilson and Tater came out to the living room to sleep on the other sofa.

I am hating sleeping in the recliner. I don't really get good sleep.

Got up at 6AM and made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast bake for the puppies and fed them. I had yogurt and toast for breakfast.

We sat and watched news for a while. Then Hubby vacuumed. I put clothes in the washer. Started the dishwasher.

Hubby went outside to pick up dog poo. He had already gotten the cat litter cleaned up.

Hubby took a shower.

Turned on the Xmas lights outside because it looked pretty. Was very dreary and dark outside.

Then I sat and watched TV. Some baking shows. Watched Paint Your Wagon which I fell asleep 1/2 way through because I had taken a painkiller.

I am so frustrated not to be able to do anything because I have no strength.

We looked thru the rest of the Xmas decor and I only wanted to put out a couple things. 

Watched a good show called Red Dog. The rain really started to come down then. Fortunately the dogs were inside! They were napping. Sounded like hail it was so hard rain. Sky is completely black on the mountains.

Robert sat between Hubby's legs and watched the Red Dog movie. There was a cat in the movie and he really had his attention focused.

Hubby watched Next with Nicholas Cage. Hubby said he had never watched it before. It is only 4:45PM right now. Feels like 10PM.

No comments: