Thursday, December 26, 2019

DAY AFTER XMAS

THURSDAY
12-26-2019

I woke up at 6AM. Went potty. Spilled the waterbottle on my side table in the bedroom.

Cleaned up the spilled water. I put a fan on the carpet to dry it out.

I made lattes.

Hubby got up, let the dogs outside, made breakfast for dogs. Fed dogs.

He started laundry, vacuumed, picked up dog poo & cat litter.

Outside outlets still not working.

I purchased new stock on Fidelity.

We rested most of the day.

Cats In The Office


Hubby took down Xmas lights. It had quit raining, the sun was out so he picked them up and put them away in the garage.

We walked the dogs later in the afternoon. Picked up mail. I was very tired after the walk.

Had Hubby call Ambetter about billing. Wrote out checks to send to Flagstaff Medical.

Went to get my nails done at GS Nails with Andy at 3PM. I was really exhausted & in pain.

Came home and gave ham to puppies.

Watched TV.

Went  to bed at 10PM.


No comments: