Thursday, December 05, 2019

DR APPOINTMENT IN VEGAS

FRIDAY
12-5-2019

Got up at 5AM. Put Wilson outside as he was honking. I started to make lattes. Hubby got up and put Tater outside.

I took a shower as I had sweat throughout the night.

Hubby warmed up breakfast bake and fed dogs.

He took a shower.

We left at 7:15AM. Left dogs in kennel. Could not take them to Doggy Day Care because Wilson was sick.

LOTS of FOG just 30 miles outside of Las Vegas. It enveloped the whole valley. No fog in Vegas.

Got to Vegas by 8:45AM. We arrived at Hospital. Hubby dropped me off at the front door. I was greeted by their door greeter, filled out info on an iPad, walked back in the office and Tasha was very nice to fit me with a new wristband.

Hubby got inside and came to get me in Tasha's office.

Then Michelle came and got me. I got the X-rays pretty quick. Same room as when I was in the hospital.

Hubby was waiting in line at Reception to get a Starbucks when I came and sat behind him, coughed, and he recognized me.

We instead went to IHOP to have pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, and sausage/bacon. I ate a little. Then Hubby went potty. We put leftovers in a box.

Drove to get fuel & wash car at Terribles.

Dropped off the Mini Blinds to fix at Blind Parts & Repairs not too far from the hospital.

Drove back to the hospital. Could not find handicap parking spot. Had to wait for 1 hour, then we went inside. Long walk to hospital, then got on elevator for 2nd floor Suite 260, long walk back to Dr's Office. We stopped to go potty. Hubby held my pillow.

Signed in at Dr's Office, signed a TON of paperwork. I was tired, sweaty, and exhausted by now. It was 1 hour and 45 minutes before we got to see the Doctor. Nurse came to get my vitals. They were ALL very good.

Dr said no damage to heart. Healing well.

We left and Hubby was hungry. So I needed a drink - went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe and picked up smoothies. My smoothie was supposed to be Blueberry Bliss and tasted like ice water. Yuck. Hubby got a good drink -  Paradise Point. So I drank his. He did not get a receipt, so I cannot complain.

Then we drove to Sin Fronteras and go the BEST tacos! Hubby got street tacos with beans & rice. I got a plain hard taco. Yum.

Drove home.

At 4PM, we were finally home.

Let the dogs out. John, the neighbor had been over twice today to let puppies out.

Hubby gave Wilson his cough medicine and antibiotics.

I took a shower and a painkiller.

We watched TV.

I made chocolate cookies & put them in the fridge for morning.






No comments: