Monday, December 09, 2019

ANOTHER BORING HEALING DAY

MONDAY
12-9-2019

Woke up at 5AM again when Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. Then slept until 7AM. Hubby set the alarm for my meds at 8:15am.

I made lattes. Had toast for breakfast.

Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs & fed them.

Hubby picked up cat litter and dog poo.

He made me lunch - tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwich.

I had some more blockage today. Too many painkillers. Have to cut back.

Watched Malcolm In The Middle. Watched Baking Show.

KR texted & said that Spencer had his stent surgery again today. All went well.

Hubby went to Walmart & washed the UTV. He ran into some people at Walmart that he knew. Kirk followed him back to the house to talk when he returned.

Watched Vera. Fell asleep.

Hubby brought home popcorn in a tin because he had been craving caramel popcorn. He also brought BBQ beans for me.

Watched more TV.

Went to bed at 10PM in our bed, had to sleep on my side. It was nice and cool with the overhead fan running.

But my left hip fell asleep and I had to get up and sleep on the recliner in the living room.

Hubby was watching MotorTrend after I gave his the password to sign into it again.


Went to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: