Friday, December 13, 2019

GETTING NAILS DONE

DECEMBER 12 2019
THURSDAY

Got up and had not slept well. Slept on the sofa again.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes.

Sat on the sofa watching TV. Hubby vacuuumed, picked up cat litter.

I helped with the laundry.

We went to the Doctor, Rodney Briggs at 10:20AM. Got in to see him, he said I can discontinue drugs eventually. I asked for a different painkiller but he said to take Tylenol or Tramadol. I hate Tramadol so I said no.

Had an EKG with CeCe (who detailed her stay at a hospital with cancer & hysterectomy) and set up an appointment for the Cardiologist here in town. Then had to get a blood draw from Rita the Mesquita!

Returned home. I was tired.

Hubby put up the Xmas tree we purchased at Walmart.

Xmas Tree 2019


I am SO depressed for Xmas this year. No strength or time to buy anything, decorate, make cookies. So awful this year.

Hubby put blue lights on our fake rock river in the front of the house.

Talked to Dawn while I was out front.

Watched TV and was tired.

Went to get nails done at 3PM. Hubby picked up boxes from UPS while I was getting nails done. Done at 4PM and we drove to get Yardley's Steak Burgers in Littlefield. Very overpriced and the custard does not taste good.

Drove home and ate dinner. Gave ham to the dogs.

Hubby enjoyed napping with dogs.

Animals On Sofa


Watched TV for the rest of the night.

I was upset and crying at 10:30PM. Hubby stayed up to hold my hand.

Went to bed at 11:30PM.


No comments: