Monday, December 02, 2019

ANOTHER DAY OF HEALING

MONDAY
DECEMBER 2 2019

I slept on the sofa all night. My shoulders hurt in the middle of my back when I try to lay down on the bed.

I slept until 2AM, got up and went potty. Then had hubby bring me another pain killer pill.

Woke up at 6AM when the stupid cat was playing with a straw on the floor.

Made lattes. Helped Hubby made egg bake. Put in the fridge to bake tomorrow.

I took a shower. Changed my soaking sweaty clothes.

Hubby made breakfast for dogs. I rested on the sofa. Hubby fed dogs.

Hubby cleaned up dishes, put away clothes, emptied garbage, cleaned up cat litter, picked up dog poo.

We watched a documentary about Dublin Dr Pepper on TV.

Rested on the sofa for another hour.

Then we drove down to the UPS Store. Talked to Suzie about her surgery. She had come out to the car where I was sitting.

Then we drove to Walmart and Hubby got groceries, it was very busy. Could not find handicap parking spot. I was waiting in the car.

Drove home.

Forgot to get dog food.

Hubby made me Chili & peanut butter sandwich for lunch. He put away clean dishes.

I took a painkiller. Sat on the sofa until 4PM. Was sweating when I woke up so I walked around on the patio for a while.

We watched Christmas Baking shows on TV until 11:30PM.

Hubby went to bed with dogs.

I slept on the Sofa to be more comfortable.


No comments: