Friday, December 13, 2019

FRIDAY THE 13TH

FRIDAY, 
DECEMBER 13 2019

Really bad night with nightmares and sick to my stomach. I started off in bed last night, sleeping on my side but my hip went to sleep and I had to sleep on the sofa instead at 3AM.

Hubby let the dogs outside at 3AM. Then again at 6AM when they both came over to wake me up with slobbery kisses.

I made a latte for Hubby

I took a shower because the Meds make me stink. I cannot stand the smell of myself. Hubby had already made the bed. He made eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I took some Pepto-Bismol after getting out of the shower.

We wrapped presents for Spencer & KR.

Drove to Walmart in the truck (with the camper still attached) to pick up toys for Lola and Beebo so that we could mail them.

2 automated cashier lines were not working. I had to run back and get bows in the Xmas department. I was out of breath by the time I came back. Hubby was still waiting in line. So we had to move over to another line. Hubby wanted to wait for the employees to fix the scanner. We finally went in the far area to check out.

Went to UPS and Hubby took our boxes in to mail them. He was there forever... talking to Pat.

Then we drove home. Unloaded groceries. I was SO tired.

I helped put away groceries, napped for about 1 hour. Then it was time to get ready to go to Jose's Xmas party at the shop. I did not feel like going as I was nauseated and sick. I helped Hubby get his gift tags & ribbons on the beer he bought & the popcorn tub that he had for Pat & Suzie.

Hubby left at 5PM and returned at 7:30PM.

He was all excited about the Xmas party and told me that everybody had missed me there.

While Hubby was gone, I had taken a bath and thrown up so it was a good thing that I did not go.

We went to bed at 10PM. Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.

I slept in the bed for the first time all night since I had the surgery!



No comments: