Sunday, September 18, 2016



Got up at 7AM.

Hubby fed eggs to the dogs. Gave Bud his pill.

We cleaned up the cat litter & food. Gave them fresh food.

Drove to pick up cabinet & rear-end that hubby had bought at the garage sale last night from Katie. She is selling her dad's stuff since he is incarcerated.

It was raining and horrible. Hubby had no rags, no gloves. I had to help him drag the rear- end on to the trailer. It was awful backing it into the yard. Katie's boyfriend helped him put it on the trailer. We gave them some extra money for helping.

After we loaded the cabinet into the back of the Dually, we finally left.

Drove over to Office Max to wash our hands, use the restroom. Order my business cards.

KR called and said that she had been involved in a rear-end accident with a delivery truck. They had hit the back of her Jeep when she had been taking Beebo to get groomed.

She said that she was ok. We did not need to come get her.

Hubby called the Auto Body shop across from the new shop in Post Falls and the guy came to the shop at 1:00PM to see her damage.

We took the trailer home to dump it off.

Then I got changed and hubby had a snack.

We left at 1PM for the drive to Kellogg. Took the Jeep.

It was awful driving up there in the rain. Of course, I was the first one to get there. When Elsbeth got there, I finally called the person in charge; Jordan. She came over to tell us where to set up.

They put us in the front area.

Amber finally got there about 20 minutes later. She told us we were charging this year. $10 for 10 minutes. Supposedly, according to Admin, all our tips were supposed to be "donated" for MS instead of using them to pay off our tuition. Strange.

It kept raining the whole time. Brittany & Larissa went up to room 410 to massage a whole bunch of girls in their room. I went upstairs to make sure they were safe.

We got done and the girls went to get dinner.

We left to make sure KR was safe & feeling OK.

Met KR at her house about 4:30. Took her to dinner at MOD Pizza. I was really hurting from the chair massage.

We had a nice dinner.

Took KR back home, then we went home.

I took many Ibuprofen because I was in a lot of pain.

Went to bed at 9:30PM


We got up at 7AM.

Hubby fed the dogs eggs. Gave Bud his pill.

We watched a recorded BBC show, XXX which was ok, but not very good.

KR came at about 10:00 with a latte for hubby. Her drink was not made very well, she was going to take it back to the Bean Barn.

Beebo was still upset from the accident, but he was very well groomed from Apryl's.

We went for a walk in the park on the road near the Gun Shooting area. Walked too far. I was hurting again, and Bud was panting.

Drove back home. Talked to KR for a while, then she left with Beebo. She had to get all her meal prep for the week done, and go to the Immedia Care to check out her pain in her neck. Her neck was all tight and while we were walking at 11PM, she experienced pain in her lower back.

Hubby and I moved stuff from the trailer to the basement.

We watched TV for the rest of the day & rested.

Hubby went to pick up milk at Lil Town Market around 6PM with Bud.

Hubby brought home a Hawaiian pizza from Lil Town Market. I made a garlic & spinach pizza from the basement fridge.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: