Thursday, September 08, 2016

More Class & Business Hours

WEDNESDAY
9-7-2016

Got up at 6:30. Hubby was already up and making eggs for the dogs.

I drove in to school. It was cloudy and cold.

Sat in on Pam's Pathology class for MCP 22. There were only 4 people in their class, but 6 people sitting in from MCP20. I sat with Kim.

Pam told us to be quiet and work on projects. We were quiet as mouses.

Kim and I went down to get lattes at Starbucks. We got a iced mocha for Pam.

Finished class.

I changed clothes and was going to start Business Hours, but one of the students did not come in for her shift, so I did a 1 hour massage from 1-2. Then I folded laundry from 2-3.

Went home. Was exhausted. Took a nap.

Hubby had met KR and take Bruce & Barb to dinner at Crafted.

KR went home. Hubby said that he wanted the Lexus. He will give to KR.

Then Bruce & Barb insisted on coming out to see me to say goodbye. Hubby drove his own truck home.

I was exhausted. It was more than an hour that they kept talking. Finally, at 9:30, I told them I had to go to bed.



THURSDAY
9-8-2016

Got up at 6:30. Hubby was already up and making eggs for the dogs.

I drove in to school. It was raining very hard.

At school, we were in Medical Massage today. Elsbeth was "the body". We worked on Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and upper body.

Katie and I worked on Kim.

Then at Noon, I went to put on my outfit.

Hubby came to see me. We went out to lunch at Del Taco.

Came back at 12:30.

I finished folding laundry.

Then I did phone calls.

Talked to Jackie about my hours to complete.

Clouds in Post Falls


Drove home.

I was exhausted. Hubby had left the house a mess. I had to clean up breakfast plates, put away laundry, put down dog food, clean up cat litter.

Hubby had stopped at Bar in town to have a going-away party for his boss. She was leaving early.

Hubby got home around 8:30.

We watched tv for a while, then went to bed.

No comments: