Tuesday, September 13, 2016

GOING TO THE IMMEDIA CARE FOR CUT THUMB

TUESDAY
9-13-2016

Got up at 6:30 with hubby. He helped me change my dressing on my finger again. It was still bleeding a lot.

Hubby cleaned up the cats. He also cleaned up Ben's vomit at the top of the stairs. Wilson woke up trying to vomit. We encouraged him to go outside. Wonder why the dogs' tummies are upset.

Hubby left for work.

I got dressed for school.

Left for school at 8AM.

Got there at 8:45AM.

Had Resume Building Class with Jackie at 9AM. Then Lydia came in to teach WA Law class at 10AM. Shelly, Kim, and I went to Starbucks (which took forever because they could not read Kim's app on her phone) for drinks. We came back late.

Finished class. I went to Immedia Care in Post Falls and they gave me a TETANUS shot along with coagulant on my finger. They re-bandaged it again.

Sliced The Edge off My Thumb


I went back to school in time for my Business Class from 1-3.

Folded laundry. Kim's client did not show up and she came to help fold linens.

Then we went up front. It was time for 2PM clients to arrive. Christine had me calling clients to confirm Loyalty Packages.

I left at 2:30 when Christine said that I was done for the day.

Drove home.

Got mail.

My boots from Steve Madden came in the mail. The mailman jammed the package in our box.

I cleaned up kitty litter & gave them more food.

Then I gave dogs ham treats. Cleaned up their water and food.

I put away laundry and did more loads.

Did dishes.

Hubby got home at 6PM. We had dinner. Watched 2nd part of Harley & The Davidsons. 


No comments: