Monday, September 26, 2016

MORE AND MORE HOMEWORK

MONDAY
9-26-2016

I woke up at 7AM. Hubby had already left for the morning.

Fed the dogs ham, gave Bud his pill.

Cleaned up the kittens and fed them. Zim is better, but still holding up his Right Paw and limping.

I did laundry & dishes.

Worked on my homework. Got my Business Project done at 3PM.

Got endometriosis cramps. Had to sit and take aspirin.

Started to clean out upstairs closet of clothes & crap.

Took a hot bath because of endometriosis pains.

Hubby got home at 6:30. We drove up to Sandpoint in Jeep. I drove up; hubby drove back in the dark. We picked up parts from Tom's and then from the drop box. We ate at Jalapeno's Mexican Restaurant. It was quick and good food.

Drove home. Unloaded stuff. Hubby worked at the shop for an hour. I cleaned up the kittens again and gave them dinner. Zim won't eat. He is drinking water only.

Hubby came home and played with the kittens. They were already sleeping for the night.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: