Wednesday, September 21, 2016

7 DAYS OF CLASS LEFT

7 ACTUAL DAYS OF CLASS LEFT
33 MAKE-UP HOURS
2 MORE OUTSIDE EVENT CHAIR MASSAGE
1 HOUR OF CLINIC
10 HOURS OF BUSINESS LEFT

WEDNESDAY
9-21-2016

Hubby woke me up at 6:15 by kissing me. I could not go back to sleep. He watched TV with the volume up until I asked him to turn it down.

Hubby went downstairs to clean up kitty litter.

Got up and fed dogs. Gave Bud his pill.

Fed cats. Cleaned up their towel they poop upon.

Trees are Turning Color on Drive to AiCM

Got ready & dressed for Medical Massage class. Have to do inventory in Business Hours today.

Worked on muscles in the face today for TMJ.

After class at Noon, Kim and I went to Starbucks to get coffees for everybody.

We came back and sat at the table with Elsbeth & Shelley. Then I went in to the Clinic to get ready for Business Hours.

I did water, turned on the Cabis, cleaned up the garbage, folded towels, and then did inventory.

Left at 2:30PM.

Stopped at Super One for groceries in Rathdrum.

Drove home. Got mail. Just junk mail. Put away groceries. Had dinner.

Was tired.

Hubby got home early. Took pic of the Camper Top that he got for his Dually.

No comments: