Thursday, September 22, 2016

More MEDICAL MASSAGE, BUSINESS HOURS & A TCM ASSIGNMENT

THURSDAY
9-22-2016

Got up at 6:30 when hubby left for work. Wilson was sleeping in bed beside me.

Dressed, and fed dogs. It was cold outside today. Threatening to rain.  Dark clouds everywhere.

Fed the cats and cleaned up their room, changed the litter.

Drove to school. Got there at 8:45AM.

Medical Massage learning the ARMS.

Then we had lunch after class. I brought my chicken & rice that I had made last night.

Christine was not in Clinic Reception today, Amber put out the water and turned on the cabis. I had no clothes to fold because laundry had not been done.

So I made confirmation calls and assisted Jackie with putting together folders for the newest class.

At 3PM, I drove home.

Was exhausted. Hubby said he saw me on 16th & 41 in Post Falls, but I was too tired to notice anything.

Got mail. Unloaded books from car. Started laundry. Put away dishes.

Gave dogs some ham. Ate some lunch.

Cleaned up cat litter. Gave them fresh food.






No comments: