Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Too Much To Think About

WEDNESDAY
3-2-2016

Already into March. Seems the year is just speeding past us!

Got up at 7:30 and dressed. Gave ham to the dogs. Gathered together the garbage and took it out to the garage. Started the dryer.

Packed up my books for Ethics Class and my homework for Chapter 8 then left for school at 8:30.

Went to the Admin office and talked to Jackie. Told her that I was in too much pain & on too many painkillers to take any more classes because I had performed dismally on the Practicals yesterday. I just cannot think.

I was the only one making up 1 hour in Jen's class and then Courtnee came in to make up 1 hour. Katie sat next to me while we did the test.

Then I went in to Ethics Class. All the teachers were giving us the new admin rule about being late to class 5 minutes and you will be considered tardy. That is nice that they finally started to enforce the rule that has been in force since we started. We were always having to wait for T or K to come to class, wasting our time for 25 minutes before we finally took our quizzes because teachers were waiting for them to arrive. Stephanie was teaching again. We talked around the tables for the next 3 hours. Kate left class on a break to get Subway sandwich and did not return for 25 minutes.

We finished class at 1PM, I handed Mark back his assignment that he wanted me to type up and told him that I would be on Leave of Absence until I was done with my knee.

I left and went to Wendy's to get burgers for dogs and salads for me.

Drove home.

Got mail at home.

Gave dogs burgers.

Hubby got home at 7:00. He worked down in shop for a while.

We watched tv for a while, then went to bed.




No comments: