Saturday, March 19, 2016

FORGOT FRIDAY

FRIDAY
3-18-2016

Got up at 7AM; got dressed.

Gave ham to the dogs. Felt awful. Very dizzy with Vertigo.

Called PT and told them I could not come in. Then re-scheduled for Monday & Wednesday.

I put a harness and leash on Wilson all day and it seemed to keep him away from the birds.

I went outside around 2PM after it warmed up a bit and picked up dog poo.

 Wilson sleeps with Bud


Then I sat around for the rest of the day with the TENs unit on my knee.

Hubby got home at 7PM and brought deer grain. He put it out for the deer. He also brought cheeseburgers for the dogs & salads for me.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch as usual.

We watched a little tv and went to bed.



SATURDAY
3-19-2016

Woke up at 5AM to pee.Wilson had already peed under the table. I had to clean it up.

Then I laid down beside him. My back started to hurt, so I got up and took a hot bath & aspirin. The hot bath did not help.

Hubby got up at 7AM to make breakfast for dogs. I got up at 7:45AM.

We got dressed. Fed eggs to dogs. Watched a TV show about Machine Gun Kelly. Then we put the new Carhart seat cover over the back seat of the Dually. It fit pretty well and was easy to put on after we figured it out without instructions!

Drove to Athol and picked up a latte for hubby. The Meth chick was there working.

Then we drove to the park and walked the dogs thru the campground. Even though the sun was shining, it was cold & bitterly windy.

Loaded dogs up and drove to MacDonald's Hudson Bay Marina so hubby could talk to Gary.

It was over 30 minutes before hubby finally came out.

Then we drove home.

I let Wilson get a drink of water in the house and I had to potty.

Loaded up the garbage. Drove to the dump. Unloaded garbage. Let a guy & his kid at the dump pet Bud & Ben.

Drove home. Unloaded dogs. Hubby went to the shop to work.

No comments: