Sunday, March 20, 2016

THE GREAT POO PICK UP 2016

SUNDAY
3-20-2016

Got up at 7AM. The Little black dog had made poo on the dog bed and pee on the floor. Had to clean that up.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. We fed the dogs. Put Little black dog in the bathroom so he could eat alone.

The GREAT POO PICK UP OF 2016 is finished. I worked on it for 2 hours yesterday and it is done. I am so happy to have that off the list of things-to-do.

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to Athol to get 5 gallons of gas (it is expensive there) then on to Rathdrum to get lattes. We then drove to Newman Lake to check out the 5 acre properties under the high power lines which we dissed right away because of the train noise. We walked the dogs there briefly and gave them water.

Then we drove to Post Falls to check out the micro-mini 1/2 acre property which was awful. I needed food, so we stopped at Nate's Pizza (made me bloated) to pick up single slices. I pottied there and hubby did, too.

There was an older man in a black corvette that was playing with several drones in the vacant lot next to Nate's. It was odd. All by himself and too much money!

We drove home and dropped off the dogs. They all needed naps, food & water.

Loading back up into the Dually, just the two of us drove to Hayden around the lake (awful fucking small twisty, turny road...) and looked at the exclusive property there...yuck!

Drove thru Hayden on Gov't Way again to find the nail place that I had found on a brochure at the Vet's office. So I know where to come on Tuesday.

Drove home. Took dogs for a late walk in the park before it started raining. Walked them around the Brig Museum. The park rangers had torn up the road down there. It looks awful. Cut trees back. Gross. Piles of rock still sitting on that primitive camping road.

Saw lots of deer. Drove on the horse side of the park and saw two coyotes/wolves chasing after deer. Hubby pottied Wilson again as he was crying.

Drove home.

Hubby made Brats & buns on the grille. I ate my salad and put my leg up. My knee was hurting back. I put on the TENs unit & heat.

I talked to Deralee on the phone when she called and told her that I choose not to come back as sharing a nail tech with KR is not good.

Watched Talking Dead, Walking Dead, and The Good Wife.

Went to bed at 11:00 after watching Archer.

No comments: