Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Off To Physical Therapy

WEDNESDAY
3-9-2016

Got up and dressed. Took Wilson out to potty. He slept all night on the couch and did not have an accident in the house.

Wilson Smiles for the Picture

Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby helped feed dogs, then we sat & watched morning news until 7AM.

Wilson is a very happy puppy

Hubby left for work.

I did laundry & dishes.

Then I walked Wilson outside again.

Drove to Rathdrum and got there by 9:40, talked to Marcie & filled out paperwork.

Then had PT with Mike.

Afterwards, I went over to Super One to get groceries. Got steaks, lobster, & beef roast. Also picked up bread & more green tea.

Drove home and got mail.

  
 Ben & Bud & Wilson

 
Bud watches Wilson

Walked Wilson again. Bud & Ben came outside with us.

Then unloaded groceries.

Gave dogs some ham for being good at home while I was gone.

Then did more laundry & dishes.

Got the Roast in the crockpot. I had forgotten mushrooms & carrots, so I had to run down to Lil Town Market for those.

Walked Wilson again when I got back.

Taught Wilson to go outside thru the doggie door.

Put apples out for deer. Deer came by at 5PM.

Hubby got home at 7:00, but he had to run down and help Mark bleed brakes on a truck. Then he came back and ate the Roast Beef stew I had made.

I was not feeling good and went to bed at 9PM, I asked hubby to walk Wilson before he came to bed.


No comments: