Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More PT & A Visit to School

WEDNESDAY
3-23-2016

Got up after hubby left. Gave ham to dogs. Gave pill to Wilson.


Dressed for PT. Wore my shorts so they could get to my knee. It was cold out, so I turned up the heat in the Jeep.


 New Flashing Caution Light at Diagonal & Ramsey

Drove to PT. Was 15 minutes early, so I went to get a latte at Jitterz.

Checked into PT and had Megan this time.

At the end, I had her put ice on as I was not going home directly.

Then changed into jeans and drove to AICM. Dropped off stuff for Panda (TENs Unit & Glass Cups) then said Hello to everybody.

Paid $ to Chelsey. Left a little owing so that when I come back, I can work it off with tips.

Then drove to Wendy's to pick up burgers for dogs.

Drove home. Got mail.

Wilson Sleeps with Bud

Hubby got home at 6:30, he had me come with him to Spirit Lake to pick up some parts in the Dodge that he had loaned to some guy in Spirit Lake.

Stopped at Miller's in Spirit Lake and got strawberries, bones for dogs, Cran juice and a few other things. Hubby HAD to buy a corn dog there...

Drove home and unloaded groceries.

Then watched Schitt's Creek and The Americans with hubby. He fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: