Wednesday, March 16, 2016



Up at 2AM and 5AM to potty. I made Wilson go outside both times for potty. He whines when I come downstairs and follows me into the bathroom. He won't come close enough to pet him, he just dances around.

I tell him to "go outside to potty" and he slams thru the doggy door.

Got up at 7:30. Hubby was getting ready to go to work.

Hubby said that Wilson was doing "zoomies" around the house this morning.

Wilson did not do have any accidents in the house last night!

Hubby left for work at 7:00AM.

I took some Ibuprofen. Sat in front of the fireplace & fell asleep for 30 minutes.

Dressed at 8:45AM. Started the Jeep to warm it up.

Went to Vet's office to pick up medicine for Wilson. He has parasites (Coccidia).

Came back to the house to pick up my cell phone that I had forgotten.

Drove to Rathdrum for physical therapy at 10:00.

Did physical Therapy. Learned new exercises.

Then went over to Super 1 and got groceries. Talked to the Grocery Manager about getting Green tea.
He talked to the Sales and said they would get it from other stores and have it here by tomorrow.

Picked up apples for deer and 6 lobster tails for dinner.

Drove home. Got the mail.

There was a Silver SUV with 2 stupid women in it coming from the back of our property. I told them to get off as it was Private Property. The stupid woman was handing out some flyer. It was really odd. She was an ass getting off the property - got back in her car, rolled up her window slowly, fastened her seatbelt before leaving - all the while saying "I'm leaving."

So I got up to the house and called Kootenai Sheriff to report the trespass because I had gotten her license number.

The Sheriff Deputy called me later and said that he knew her and that she was a former realtor? I don't give a fuck. I don't want people on the property. I told him that I reported it because hubby might find something missing later...

Wilson ate another bird; he brought it inside and put it on the dog bed. I had to punish him and clean it up.

Hubby got home at 7PM. He pulled into the big shop with Dave 2.0's huge car trailer.

Then hubby came home and cooked the lobster tails, warmed up the steak from last night.

We watched the Season Premiere of  Schitt's Creek.

Went to bed at 9:30. Hubby stayed up late to watch Cougar Town.

No comments: