Friday, March 11, 2016

More Physical Therapy

FRIDAY
3-11-2016

Got up at 5AM and cleaned up the poop that Wilson had done in the night. It was not as bad as yesterday.

I fell asleep on the couch. Hubby came down at 6AM. I slept until 6:15. Hubby started his Dodge to warm it up.

Then I got up and made eggs for dogs. Made an egg sandwich for the hubby.

Wilson tore around and played with his toys. He tried to come in the laundry room and do huggies with the big dogs, but he is still skittish.

 Wilson out with his Mentor, Bud
 Wilson exposing his belly in the doggy bed

We watched TV News until hubby left at 7AM.

I did laundry & dishes.

Left for Physical Therapy in Rathdrum at 9:30. Got there at 10:00. Mike used Ultrasound, TENS unit, and heat on my knee. I did my exercises. Then I left and went over to Steins to get groceries.

Got salad & cheeseburgers at McDs.

Drove home. Got mail.

Unloaded groceries. Fed dogs cheeseburgers. Made more tea. Ate my salad. Wilson had a very TINY piece of meat as a reward. He had no accidents in the house while I was gone.

 Climbing the Stairs!
 Napping



He started tearing thru the Doggy door. He had no accidents in the house today. He learned to use the doggy door!

Put away dishes & laundry. Put away groceries.

I took a bath later. I am still exhausted from no sleep.




No comments: