Thursday, March 24, 2016

More Rain

THURSDAY
3-24-2016

Woke up when hubby left.

I gave ham to dogs & pill to Wilson.

Did laundry & dishes.

Cleaned up another bird that Wilson had chewed early this morning.

Emailed some paperwork for hubby to Stillen Company.

Paid bills.

 Wilson Sleeps with Bud & his Lamby toy
Ben & Wilson play

Went outside and picked up dog poo.

Filled out paperwork for Acupuncturist.

Hubby got home late and we watched TV then went to bed.




FRIDAY
3-25-2016

Woke up when hubby left.

Gave ham to dogs and a pill to Wilson. He is almost done with his pills.

My FitBit came from Amazon today delivered by UPS.

Then later, the FedEx guy came and brought treats for the dogs along with my shorts ordered from UnderArmor.

I paid bills today.

When I was outside picking up dog poo, I picked up sticks. Wilson decided that it was a game and he stole the sticks from me and ran off with them.

Too much pain to go for Physical Therapy, so I called and left a message to cancel.

Then I drove to Athol to get heavy whipping cream for making the Quiche.

I came home and made the quiche. One of them took longer to bake.

Hubby got home at 7:00, bringing home a truck on the trailer, but then he had to go pick up another truck in Post Falls. I did not want to go so he took Ben & Bud with him. Wilson cried at the door for over 30 minutes because his friends left him alone.

Hubby got back home about 9:30 and then had to wait for a guy to come pick up his truck. He finally came home with the dogs at 10:00. I was so tired that we watched 1 TV show together, then I went to bed. Hubby had some quiche.



No comments: