Saturday, February 27, 2016

Walking Is Impossible

SATURDAY
2-27-2016

It was raining this morning.

Slept the night thru after taking two painkillers. But I woke up with a headache.

Hubby got up and made eggs for the dogs.

KR texted that she had a great night last night due to a article about the Gastropub in the Spokesman Review. Not a well written article, but plenty of exposure. Hope the enthusiasm for the place continues!

Hubby stopped to get a latte in town. We took the dogs for a walk in the park.The Park had opened the camping side, so we drove into the first area of camping and walked them there. At first they got to be wild dogs until Ben ran too far away. Then we put them on leashes.

My knee was really hurting by the time we were done. On the way back, hubby let me drive the Dually as I wanted him to listen to some rattling on the passenger side.

At home, we unloaded the dogs and hubby went down to the shop to work.

I found a Schipperke online in Washington. After phoning the breeder, I got the details. I think hubby will be picking up this dog for us next weekend.





I went down to get the mail.

Hubby called later and said that he would be going into Post Falls to help KC work on a vehicle at CN, then he would come home.

Hubby came home at 9PM. I was extremely depressed; my knee hurt.

I told hubby about the dog. He thought it was a good idea.

We went to bed at 11PM after watching You, Me, and the Apocalypse.

No comments: