Thursday, February 04, 2016

Off To the Doctor's Office

THURSDAY
2-4-2016

Got up at 9AM. Still in a lot of pain.

Made eggs for breakfast.

Gave fresh food and water to the dogs.

UPS & Fed Ex delivered orders from H&M (K's presents) and Macy's (my Fossil purse).

I left at 2:00 to go to doctor's office in town. Picked up mail at box.

Stopped at Credit Union and deposited check.

Went to Dr's office. He referred me to Orthopedist and gave me another prescription for Tramadol.

I got burgers for dogs at Wendy's.

Drove home.

Gave burgers to dogs.

Ordered term paper.

Renewed membership to AMTA.

The guy came to fix the fireplace at 5PM. I paid him $150 for fixing it and bringing the part.

Hubby came home at 7:30. He had stopped at Costco to pick up the shelving for KR's bday present.

We watched The Blacklist, Buckets, and the other 1/2 of Madoff (which was a really stupid movie).

Went to bed at 12:30.





No comments: