Thursday, February 11, 2016

HAIR DAY

THURSDAY
2-11-2016

Painkiller helped last night, but I had nightmares all night long.

Got up at 8:30. Ben had slipped into bed with me. It is nice to have his warm body squishing up next to me while hubby is gone.

Gave the dogs some ham.

I made eggs for my breakfast.

Called the Chiro and re-scheduled my appointment at 9:00.

I did some laundry and dishes. Then took out garbage. We really need visit the dump when hubby returns.

At 12:45, I left and drove into town. Stopped to get mail before I left the house.

Deposited hubby's check and the ebates check into the bank, then drove to the Dr's office to pick up my note for school. Which I am thoroughly disgusted with because it was done on plain white paper and not professional letterhead. What assholes.

I stopped at Wendy's to pick up salads and burgers for dogs.

Then drove to my hair appointment at 2PM. Rachelle colored my hair and did the Brazilian Blowout treatment.

I purchased shampoo and conditioner for me and some for a gift for KR's birthday.

Then I went next door and got honey, beef sticks for hubby's valentine's day present, and feta cheese.

Drove home.

Gave burgers to dogs. Made more tea. Ate my salad. Put away laundry. Put away dishes.





No comments: