Friday, February 05, 2016

Lil Bit to Vet

FRIDAY
2-5-2016

Hubby was up at 6AM and gave Lil Bit his insulin shot. Ben was barking at the Moose that was out by the driveway.

I got up at 9:30. Hubby kept texting me so that I could not sleep at all.

Made "Cloud Bread" that I found online. It was ok. Not delicious.

Then I took Lil Bit to the Vet for a blood draw. His insulin level was still high-333. So we need to increase his insult to 5 instead of 3.

Lil Bit gained back 2 pounds. So he is 17 pounds now.

I went to the Chiropractor at 1:30. Had to be there for appointment at 2:00.

Had Dr Kevin work on my left wrist, my right shoulder, and knee. Was really dizzy after my appointment. 

Picked up groceries at Albertsons. Got apples for Moose, frozen scallops.

Then picked up Arby's burgers for the dogs.

Got home at 3:30. Gave burgers to the dogs.

Hubby came home at 7:30. We prepared invoices for this week's vehicles. He went down to the shop. Then he returned about 30 minutes later.

We watched TV and went to bed early.






No comments: