Monday, February 01, 2016

Back To Clinic

MONDAY
2-1-2016

First of February!

Got up at 7:45. Dressed, started laundry. Did my hair & makeup.

It was snowing lightly, but traffic was SO slow on the roads. I got behind a truck pulling a huge horse trailer only going 30 mph on Diagonal. So I took the long way into AICM.

Filled out my March schedule.

Got ready at 9:30 for massages.

Then did 3 massages. I was beat. Have not done this in 3 weeks. I was sweating everywhere.

Had to turn in tips that some client had given me.

I left at 1PM after doing my bed. I was too tired to help with laundry.

Washed the Jeep at the car wash.

Picked up cheeseburger from Jack In The Box, they don't have the onion jack anymore.

Got a Pita Salad. Got burgers for dogs at Wendy's.

I forgot to deposit check.

Drove home. Unloaded everything. Fed burgers to dogs. Made hot tea and took a painkiller.




No comments: