Tuesday, February 02, 2016

yet another day in pain

TUESDAY
2-2-2016

Groundhog Day

He did not see his shadow, so we get an early Spring. 

Got up at 9AM. The honking of the Bus across the road had briefly intruded into my unconciousness at 7:30AM.

I stayed home today because my knee was hurting too much. I called in to school and told them I would not be there today.

Gave dogs fresh water & food.

Started doing laundry and dishes.

Took a painkiller.

Fireplace was not working again.

I did my homework for Traditional Chinese Medicine.

KR came over at 1:30 to leave Bravo so that she could go get her nails done at Deralee's. Then she came back and sat with me for about 30 minutes. I had paid for her to get her nails done as a birthday present.

KR picked up my mail. I had gotten the Valentine's kitchen towels that I ordered.

Hubby got home at 7:30.  He had driven my Jeep into town for work today.

He had dinner. We watched tv. I was in a lot of pain.


No comments: