Monday, January 11, 2016

Working Monday Clinic Hours

MONDAY
1-11-2016

Got up and dressed for Clinic.

Gave dogs ham for breakfast.

Took the Dodge and the brought the dogs with us.

Drove to Kokopelli to get latte for hubby. I had my green tea with me.

Hubby dropped me off at Clinic. He put his tags on his Dodge plates (the tags had expired in November, 2015).

I went to massage. Had 3 clients today, 1 hour wait from 11-12.

Was done at 1PM.

After cleaning up with Courtnee, I left Clinic.

Hubby was waiting in the front classroom for me. We went out to the truck. Drove to Liberty Lake and ate at Eau de Vie. The pizza-by-the-slice was not good and the salad was great, but I could not eat it with my loose teeth. Hubby HAD to have a glass of wine at lunch. Lunch was too expensive at $27.00.

Walked the dogs afterwards, Lil Bit was drinking out of water puddles. So I yelled at hubby who had not given them water for the last 4 hours! He went to the Quickie Mart next door and got a water bottle. We gave the dogs water.

Then drove to the latte stand in Spokane, had horrible lattes.

Hubby had to stop at 6 States, did not find parts. Then drove to TransStar and found parts. Then we drove to place in Post Falls for more parts.

Drove to KR's to drop off her closet rod that hubby had cut down. Dogs went to potty and drank water. Then we left.

Hubby had to wash parts in back of Dodge, so we went to car wash in Post Falls. I just wanted to go home because my knee was hurting so badly.

Finally drove home. It started snowing.

Got mail. At home, UPS had delivered hubby's parts from Amazon for the new Dually.

Unloaded Dodge. Hubby went down to the shop to work.


No comments: