Thursday, January 07, 2016

In Lots of PAIN

THURSDAY
1-7-2016

I woke up in SO much pain. Hubby was getting ready for work, so I asked him to turn down the fireplace as I was already sweating.

Then I came downstairs to potty and hugged him goodbye.

I took a Tramadol for the pain and fell back to sleep on my heating pad. Ben jumped into bed with me. A woodpecker started banging on the side of the house, I had to get up and beat on the wall to make it go away.

Then I called school to let them know I was not coming in today.

I fell back to sleep until 8AM.

Got up and made myself eggs. Gave ham to the dogs. I ordered some things on Amazon that hubby had put in his "cart" on the iPad.

I did laundry, put away dishes.

Put on lots of Icy Hot for my knee.

Then at 3:30, I left for Clinic. Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte.



Then drove to KR's house to talk to her & see the updates to her house. I got a phone call at 4:30 from Christine that my first appointment was not until 7:30 for a 90-minute massage. So I did not need to be there until 7:00.

Hubby came over and talked with us for a while. Then I left at 7:00. Drove to Starbucks and got a gift card for Christine.

Mark was at Clinic when I got there. He had done an 8 hour day! OMG.

I got ready. My client came in a few minutes late.

After the massage, HE TOOK A SHOWER!!! OMG.

So I had to clean that up after he was done. Christine helped me make the bed so we could get out of there.

I got burgers & salads at Wendy's.

At home, the dogs were there at the door to meet me. Hubby gave the burgers to the dogs while I got changed.

We went to bed at 11PM after the news.


No comments: