Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Up You Up For Another Quiz?

WEDNESDAY
1-6-2015

Where did the week go? I am already exhausted.

Got up with hubby at 6:15; he left by 6:20.

Not a great night. Was up several times. Lots of pain in my shoulder and knee.

Ben whined to get out last night because I had shut the doggy door. Lil Bit had been barking at something outside for a solid hour from 11-12. It was awful. Hubby had to get up and open the doggy door at 1AM.

AWFULLY ICY today. Freezing rain falling on the way. Almost slide off the road on Diagonal twice. I am not driving that bumpy road again.

Stopped for latte at Jitterz in Rathdrum. There was nobody in line.

Got to school at 8:50AM. I set up a table in class at the back. Panda sat with me for 1 hour make up class. He copied my homework for Chinese Medicine.

We went into Chinese Medicine in the Clinic room at 9:50AM. Studied some more. Joked around with Nick; who said he did not study. Mark predicted that he would only get 80%, but he never gets anything less than 90%!

Took the Quiz. T came in really late. We were already done with the quiz and setting up tables for bodywork.

After we worked on draping for the whole body and Pam showed us how to release the Hamstrings & Quads, she corrected our Quizzes. I received 100%!!!!!

At 12:50, I went out and got my shirt to change. The Tramadol is not helping. I am still hurting.

I went in and checked in for my Business Hours. I got the water ready. Then went to fold towels & stack linens.

I went upstairs after about 30 minutes. Christine sent me on a latte run to Starbucks. When I got back, she said I could leave because there was nothing to do.

I drove home. Got the mail. Gave water & food to dogs. Shoveled off the decks because it had gotten really warm and with the rain it was all slushy.

I paid bills, ate Wendy's salad for lunch. Then I had to turn around and leave for Clinic again at 4:41. Have to stop and get gasoline.



No comments: