Thursday, January 14, 2016

MORE SNOW TODAY

THURSDAY
1-14-2016

More snow today.

Got up at 7:30. Then dressed and shoveled off the front deck.

Gave dogs some ham for breakfast.

Left for school at 7:45AM.

Drove to Post Falls for latte at KoKopelli.

Got to Pathology class with Pam for make-up hour. Sat with Taylor & Panda.

At 10:00, went to A&P; had to set up tables. Jen got there late. I went outside to get the Bamboo sticks for Panda.

We went over some of the info from last week (when I was absent). And then partnered for Pop Quiz. I got 8 points out of 10 on it.

At break, I took my missed quiz from last week and handed in my homework.

Then we went over the test for next week of Chapter 16-19.

Left at 1:00.

Hubby texted me to let me know that he had called American Airlines to correct his ticket. I was so tired that I had put the return date for March instead of Feb. 

Drove to Wendy's and picked up salads & burgers for dogs.

At home, I got mail. Then gave burgers to dogs. Rested for a while. Took a painkiller.

Had salad.

Got ready for Clinic at 4:00. Left at 4:45PM.

Arrived at Clinic. Had 2 massages to do. Side-by-side with Nick. Then left at 8:00 after cleaning up.

Drove home. Seemed to take forever as it was very cold and icy out. Only 23 degrees coming across the prairie.

At home, hubby was chilled. He was already in his pjs and sitting on the couch. He fell asleep after eating dinner. Still sick.

No comments: