Wednesday, January 13, 2016

GIMPY & Billion Dollar Powerball

WEDNESDAY
1-13-2016


Stayed in bed until 8:30; got up and ready for school.

Drove to Rathdrum and got a latte at Jitterz.

Then at school, was in Ethics class with Admin.

Came home after class. Got the mail, nothing but junk.

Call from Credit Union said that my debit card had been used in CA for unauthorized charges at a Target, so canceled card and had them send me a new one.

Went back for massage from 6-9. Only had 1 90-minute massage; side/side with Nick.

Afterwards, came home at 8:00.

Hubby was plowing. Wet, heavy snow. Was awful to plow.

I purchased airlines ticket online for hubby for trip in Feb to Arizona. I was so tired that I mistakenly scheduled his return trip for March. He will have to call tomorrow to fix it.

Hubby said he was sick again. Came in, had dinner, and fell asleep on couch.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: